Tenny Christine Rostomian-AminThe Amin Law Group, Ltd.
- Family Law, Arbitration & Mediation
- California, California
Tenny Amin is a Co-owner/Partner in the firm’s Irvine, California office. She focuses her practice on family law litigation and mediation. Well-known for her effective and assertive representation, Tenny has extensive experience in handling all aspects of family law cases ranging from mediations to trials involving child custody and child support, spousal support, and division of property. Committed to the intelligent and effective representation of her clients, Tenny focuses her practice on intricate custody disputes as well as cases involving the characterization and division of high asset and complex marital estates.
Tenny graduated cum laude from the University of California, Irvine in 2000, earning a double major in Bachelor of Arts in the disciplines of Political Science and Criminology, Law and Society. In 2003, she earned a Juris Doctorate from Pepperdine University School of Law. During her tenure at Pepperdine, Tenny served on the Moot Court Team for two years and participated in several Honors Appellate Advocacy Tournaments.
Tenny recently received her Masters of Laws (LLM) in Dispute Resolution from the Pepperdine School of Law. Pepperdine’s LLM program is ranked #1 in the nation and she was one of a select handful of students admitted to the program. Tenny now offers mediation services to clients in the area of family law.
Tenny is an active member of the community, currently serving as President of the Orange County Chapter of the Society Of Orphaned Armenian Relief (SOAR), a charitable organization providing humanitarian relief to orphaned children throughout the world. In addition, she is active in numerous professional organizations, including the Orange County Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, and the National Organization of Women Business Owners. Tenny was recently recognized as one of the top "Women in Law" in the Orange County Business Journal.
- Univ of California Irvine
- Undergraduate Degree
- Pepperdine Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- LL.M. (2020) | Alternate Dispute Resolution
- I earned my LL.M. Degree, Master of Laws, in alternate dispute resolution from Pepperdine University School of Law, which currently has the #1 ranked program in the nation.
- The Amin Law Group, Ltd.
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 229482
- - Current
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 229482
I will provide a free 30 minute initial legal consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business - Arbitration/Mediation, Consumer - Arbitration/Mediation, Family - Arbitration/Mediation
- Armenian: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written