Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- Honors: Certificate of Achievment: Constitutional Law Dean's List
- Margolis Edsetein
- Primarily represented defendants in large insurance defense firm; Practice focused on premises, motor vehicle, product and construction defect liability matters; Corresponded with clients to provide opinions for the best approach to attain objectives; Researched case law and applicable statutes; Drafted pleadings, motions, memorandums, briefs, summaries, expert witness and client letters; Generated case budgets; Conducted depositions, sworn statements and site inspections; Advocated for clients at hearings, conferences, arbitrations and jury trials.
- The Altman Lawfirm, LLC
- General practitioner in small firm with emphasis in litigation, commercial real estate, contract,professional liability, and consumer advocacy; Initiated law office management and billing program; Created file handling and organization protocols; Began with this practice as a law clerk in June 2005, and then as an attorney upon admission to the PA Bar; Assisted lead attorney at trial in several Chester County matters.
- Zurich Insurance
- Served primary support role in defense of PA workers' compensation and insurance liability litigation for in-house counsel to Zurich North America Insurance; Organized file materials and computer databases; Assisted in attorney calendar control; Implemented spreadsheets for accurate calculation of adjusted benefit entitlements; Accountable for all records retrieval, tracking and production.
- Anderson Tobin PLLC
- Performed paralegal duties in the workers' compensation and personal injury liability defense departments of the firm; Duties included legal research, file maintenance, deposition preparation, records retrieval, pleading drafting, medical summaries and attorney calendar maintenance.
- Trial Technology Technician
- FTI Consulting, Inc.
- Specialized in technical support for courtroom evidence presentation.
Articles & Publications
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Competitive hourly rate.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Areas
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map