Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University of Kansas School of Law
- Colorado State University
- B.S. (1983) | Finance
- Founder and Attorney
- O'Malley Law Office, P.C., Denver
- - Current
- Civil and Criminal Lawyer for 10 years, only criminal work since 2002. Significant trial work in the area of criminal defense, with special emphasis on sex crimes defense.
- Decker Law Firm - Denver
- Attorney for law firm, working on both civil and criminal cases; trial attorney
- Legal Intern
- El Paso District Attorney's Office, Colorado Springs
- Worked as an intern in county court, offering plea bargains for a high volume District Attorney's Office
- Judicial Law Clerk
- Johnson County District Court, Olathe, Kansas
- Worked on civil and criminal cases, doing research and writing opinions for judges
- Presenter , Colorado Criminal Defense Board , Greenwood Village
- Colorado Criminal Defense Board
- Presentation to attorneys from across Colorado on Sexual Assault Crime Defense
- Presenter , Christian Legal Society National Conference , Colorado Springs
- Christian Legal Society - National
- Presentation to attorneys from across the U.S.
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- - Current
- Christian Legal Society, National and Denver Chapter
- Board Member
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
I provide a free consultation to potential clients, so they have a chance to meet me and I have a chance to meet them. This is an introduction to the criminal court process, and a discussion of the charges. It does not include a complete analysis of their case, nor a review of police reports, since this is what we get hired to do.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I really enjoy talking with people about options for resolving their case. There is a tremendous amount of information which the accused need to know, so things don't get worse. For example, you can never help your case by talking to police. They are not neutral and are not your friend. They will act nice in order to keep you talking. Everything they ask you is with an eye toward convicting you. Don't be fooled - you are not smarter than they are.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map