Free Consultation: (916) 442-6400Tap to Call This Lawyer
Theodore Allan Greene
- Foreclosure Defense, Personal Injury, Bankruptcy ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
The Law Offices of Ted A. Greene, Inc. was formed in 2002. We have helped many people n the years since. We currently have 3 attorneys working in the areas of Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense, Real Estate Law and Civil Litigation. If we can't help you we will try to find you someone who might be able to by referring you to another firm. We pride ourselves on treating our clients like we would like to be treated so if you have any legal needs you should give us a call.
- Merced Coll
- Undergraduate Degree
- Lincoln Law School
- Law Degree
- California City Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 220392
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
We will always give you a free consultation where we analyze your case and explain your options.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept debit cards only
We take personal injury cases on a contingency basis and sometimes we can do other matters on a contingency depending on the situation. We cannot and do not take Bankruptcy cases on a contingency basis.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Q. I’ve recently discovered I’m eligible for personal injury compensation. Suspect admitted fault in 3 days. NEED HELP
- A: If you signed a Settlement Agreement then most likely you are done and there is nothing more you can do. Read whatever document you signed carefully and it should be self evident. You might ask an attorney to help you understand the document if you can't.
- Q. I've told a law firm I no I don't need there service. They keep asking me to sign a contract and won't stop
- A: that is a little disturbing. It could be a service they are using that isn't working properly. I would suggest you send a letter to the main attorney informing them of the situation. That should get it to stop.. and obviously just ignore the messages being sent.
- Q. How can I get this driver's insurance company name? Struck by a vehicle in a crosswalk, driver has insurance per police
- A: You should hire an attorney right away. Most will do it on a contingency which means you pay nothing and the attorney doesn't make anything unless you win. The police report will be needed and that should have a lot of the information you need including the insurance company and policy number. Then a call to that insurance company would be the starting point. When you get your own attorney involved they would handle all of that. Be careful if you don't get an attorney because the insurance company's employees job is to try to pay you as little as possible. They are not your friends and will trick you into thinking they will be fair. They won't be!
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map