Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Willamette University College of Law
- J.D. (1998) | Law
- Linfield College
- B.A. (1992) | Psychology & Spanish
- Fitzwater Law
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Scalf & O'Halloran
- Associate attorney in a general practice firm handling probate, guardianship and estate planning cases.
Articles & Publications
- Elder Law Handbook
- Oregon State Bar
- Health Ed 2019 , Portland, Oregon
- PESI, Inc.
- Fitzwater Law attorneys value giving back to Oregon’s social work community. On Friday, May 31 attorneys Wes Fitzwater, Chris Ray and Theressa Hollis will present at Oregon Elderlaw 2019. This all-day Health Ed presentation put on by PESI, Inc. (Professional Education Systems Institute) benefits social workers, nurses, case managers, psychologists and other professionals working with, caring for & advising the elderly & their families. Topics covered will include planning for health and financial decisions, the impact of the Affordable Care Act on Medicare, recent updates on Medicaid eligibility, understanding guardianship and conservatorship, and elder abuse, neglect and exploitation.
- President's Public Service Award
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Public Service Award Criteria: The nominee must have volunteered for the activity involved; must be an active or emeritus member of the Oregon State Bar; and must have made significant contributions to the public through recent efforts in one or more of the following areas: pro bono legal service to individuals or groups, law-related public education, coordination of public service law-related events (such as those associated with Law Day), service with community boards or organizations, or similar activities which benefit the public.
- Oregon State Bar Association  # 982626
- Oregon State Bar Elder Law Section
- Guardian Partners
- Board President
- Guardian/Conservator Association of Oregon
- Oregon Working Interdisciplinary Network of Guardian Stakeholders (WINGS)
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State Bar
- ID Number: 982626
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We generally bill hourly but some estate planning is handled on a flat fee basis. Please contact me for more information.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Trust Administration
- Powers of Attorney
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map