Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
I am a 30 year veteran of the Maryland and District of Columbia court systems.
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Saint Anselm College
- B.A. | Political Science
Articles & Publications
- Bow-riding, a reckless practice and already illegal in Maryland.
- Linkedin- Thomas C. Valkenet
- Trial Reporter, "The Limited Appearance in Maryland Civil Litigation"
- The Maryland Association for Justice
- Maryland Professionalism Center, Inc.
- Instructor, Civil Litigation
- Activities: Newly admitted lawyers in Maryland must attend a course on Professionalism and ethics. Thomas is an instructor on civility and professionalism in civil litigation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Maritime Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Additional Practice Area
Contact & Map