My name is Thomas "Tom" Blauvelt and I am a former appointed Municipal Court prosecutor for 15 NJ towns. My law firm was created in 1994 and primarily handles criminal, DWI and traffic tickets in all New Jersey Municipal Courts and Superior Courts. We also represent NJ drivers at license suspension hearings before the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission [formerly the NJDMV]. Our 24/7 toll free hotline (1-877-676-7729) is open to you right now for a free consultation.
I was born in Passaic, New Jersey and am proud to make NJ my family's home. I have worked with two of the most prestigious law firms in the country and also clerked for the New York County District Attorney's Office. In addition to my private law practice, I am presently an appointed NJ Municipal Court public defender. My law firm was started in 1994 and we focus on defending people charged in NJ with criminal offenses, traffic tickets, DWI cases, and MVC license suspension hearings.
Our staff speaks Spanish, Mandarin, and Gujarati. Please call me 24/7 toll free at 1-877-676-7729 to find out more about how we can help with your NJ traffic ticket, DWI, criminal defense matter, or NJ DMV issue. Our additional office addresses are in Somerset County at 991 Route 22 West, Suite 200, Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807, and in Hunterdon County at 121 Main Street, 1st Floor, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey 08889.
We'll keep you out of jail and on the road! Thank you.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- J.D. / Law
- Honors: Cardozo Moot Court Board, 1990 - 1992; Editor, Products Liability Litigation Teams Competition, Cincinnati, Ohio, 1992.
- Fairfield University
- B.S / Finance
- Thomas Carroll Blauvelt, LLC
- Former Member
- New Jersey State Municipal Prosecutor's Association
- New York Friars Club
- Hudson County [N.J.] Bar Association
- Middlesex County [N.J.] Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New Jersey
- New York
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- White Collar Crime
- English: Spoken, Written
- Thomas Carroll Blauvelt Esq.'s Website Profile
- Thomas Carroll Blauvelt, LLC Website
- NJ Municipal Courts
- NJ Statute Info
- New Jersey DWI Attorney Blog : NJ DWI Lawyer