Thomas N. Economy received his bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan-Dearborn in 1996, and his law degree from Michigan State University College of Law in 1999.
His practice is devoted to representing seriously injured persons in cases involving no-fault insurance, automobile negligence and premises liability.
He has successfully handled numerous important cases before the Michigan Court of Appeals and the Michigan Supreme Court. He is an active member of both the American Association for Justice and Michigan Association for Justice.
- Michigan State University
- University of Michigan - Dearborn
- Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.
- Michigan Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
"No Fee Promise" which means no legal fees or costs unless we settle or win your case.
- Animal & Dog Law
- Elder Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation
- English: Spoken, Written