I feel that I deliver superior service. Call me or email me directly. I will not put you off to my paralegal. I will respond quickly and directly. I love to help clients get a fresh start so they can get back to living. I am a former medic in the Army, then Corpsman in the Navy with a Marine Corps company.
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. / Law (2001)
- Honors: Order of the Curia Concentration in Dispute Resolution Concentration in Environmental Law
- Activities: Teaching Assistant Mediation Clinic Legal Clinic Environmental Law Society Pres.
- Arizona State University
- B.A. / English (1996)
- Committee Member, Arbitrator/Mediator
- Arizona State Bar Association Fee Arbitration Committee
- - Current
- Deputy County Attorney
- Maricopa County Attorney's Office
- 9th Circuit
- Free Consultation
Initial consultations are free for the first 1/2 hour.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Depends on case matter and facts.
- DUI & DWI
- Arbitration & Mediation