Thomas Maronick Jr is a Super Lawyers-rated attorney who has been practicing since 2008. A Baltimore native, Mr. Maronick is the founder and managing partner of The Law Office of Thomas Maronick Jr, LLC. Mr. Maronick focuses his practice on criminal defense including DUI defense and handles serious felony cases in state and federal court as well as misdemeanors. He has litigated cases in nearly all of Maryland's counties and federal courthouses. Since becoming a lawyer, Mr. Maronick has been honored with "Superb" ratings from Avvo.com, A+ from BBB, "AV-preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell, their highest rating, and being selected to the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers. Many of his cases have received statewide media attention, and Mr. Maronick has also served as a commentator on national and international media, including outlets such as The Baltimore Sun, International Business Times, and Canadian television (CTV News) on major cases. In his spare time, Mr. Maronick enjoys singing jazz music and watching football.
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- University of Maryland - College Park
- B.A. (2000) | Journalism
- Activities: Theater, Music program
- Deputy Clerk - J. Prevas
- Circuit Court for Baltimore City
- US Law Shield Gun Rights poster- MD
- US Law Shield
- US Law Shield- Gun Talk, Myersville
- self-defense law talk sponsored by US Law Shield
- Criminal Law Careers, Panel talk, UB School of Law, Baltimore
- criminal law section
- Panel discussion on criminal defense law and careers in criminal defense
- Maryland does not allow certifications
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- AV-Preeminent Rating
- A+ Rating
- VIP List
- The Daily Record
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers
- Maryland State Bar Association, Inc. # 39940
- 4th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Spanish: Spoken
what to expect in a field sobriety testWhat to Do When Being Pulled Over for a DUI - Maronick Law
What to do/not do when pulled over for a DUIWhich bankruptcy is right for me?
Which bankruptcy is right for meCan I discharge my student loans in bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy information; student loansWhat happens when I file bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy information videoWhat assets are protected in bankruptcy?
Assets generally protected in bankruptcy