Tom Timmers founded Haims Timmers in 2018 after working as a partner in a small firm in Toledo from 2014 - 2018.
After he received his B.A. from the University of Dayton, he attended the University of Toledo College of Law, graduating cum laude. During his time at the University of Toledo College of Law, Tom served on the law review. During law school and following graduation, Tom worked for a civil litigation firm in downtown Toledo until 2014.
Tom's current practice focuses on corporate, employment, and labor law.
In addition to being licensed in the State of Ohio, Tom is also licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, having passed that bar exam in 2009.
Outside of the office, Tom is a member of the West Toledo Kiwanis Club and is a member of Christ Presbyterian Church in Toledo.
Tom lives in the Village of Ottawa Hills with his wife, Katie, and their three kids, Dominic, Noelle, and Celeste.
- Ohio State Bar  # 0083937
- Kentucky Bar Association  # 92964
- West Toledo Kiwanis Club
- Free Consultation
My partner, Bonnie Haims, handles personal injury / motor vehicle accident matters.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Haims Timmers LLC