- Business Law, Personal Injury
Tiara A. Thomas is an attorney, speaker, and philanthropist.
Throughout her career, she has helped her clients get the justice they deserve for being injured in both commercial and non-commercial vehicle crashes. In addition to personal injury, Tiara has represented clients in complex civil litigation claims, including breach of contract claims, civil fraud claims, Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act claims, & more! In 2022, she was selected as a “Top 40 Under 40 Attorney,” an honor given to only the top 40 under 40 African American lawyers in each state or region with reputations for providing excellent legal representation in their respective practice areas.
Apart from her work as an attorney, Tiara enjoys giving back to those in need. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for the I'm Me Foundation, a nonprofit organization that encourages middle school and high school girls to be the best version of themselves by exposing them to leaders and influencers in the community who provide career development, lifestyle planning, health and wellness training, social and emotional learning and STEM education.
- Grambling State University
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Identifying Your Purpose & Solidifying Your Brand, Leadership Brainery's 2nd Annual National Impact Summit
- Leadership Brainery
- Drafting Your First Petition, State Bar of Texas CLE Webinar
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas  # 24104335
- Texas Bar College
- Activities: The Texas Bar College is a professional society of legal scholars who are leaders in the Texas legal community and champions of legal education. Our members are committed to high ethical standards and improved training for all legal professionals.
- Dallas Association for Young Lawyers
- Solo & Small Firm Committee Co-Chair
- - Current
- State Bar of Texas
- Unites States District Court (Northern District of Texas)
Free 15-minute consultations (except litigation and disputes).
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Schedule A Consultation Here