Free Consultation: (801) 810-7673Tap to Call This Lawyer
Tim Rose

Tim Rose

Your Workers' Compensation Attorney - Workers' Comp is All We Do
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Utah, Washington
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Before working as an advocate for the injured worker, Tim served as an Administrative Law Judge at the Utah Labor Commission where he focused on workers' compensation cases. He has also served as a Hearings Examiner ensuring due process for drivers' license suspensions. As such, Tim understands how to navigate the bureaucracy to win the benefits the injured worker deserves and is entitled to by law. Tim also has the empathy necessary to help guide clients through the process, having been an injured worker himself.

Brigham Young University
J.D. (2014)
Brigham Young University Logo
Professional Associations
Utah State Bar Association  # 15913
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Washington State Bar Association  # 52515
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Utah State Bar
ID Number: 15913
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Washington State Bar Association
ID Number: 52515
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
    No fee until we get you a settlement or judgment.
Practice Area
    Workers' Compensation
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. is it against the law for a retail workplace not to pay a seasonal worker after an accident on the job?
A: The rules depend on what state you are in and the particular facts of your case, but generally, seasonal employees are covered by workers comp. If your employer refuses to help you, contact a local workers comp attorney for a consultation to see exactly where you stand.
Q. Got hurt at work I am a medical marijuana patient can I get fired
A: Your question implies that you are concerned about the marijuana use affecting your right to workers compensation benefits. First, Arkansas allows you to be terminated at will, so, yes, you can get fired. 2. You likely cannot be fired simply for legal marijuana use. 3. Your workers' compensation benefits may be affected due to the marijuana use. If you have concerns about your workers comp benefits, you should contact a local workers compensation attorney as well as an employment attorney if you are fired.
Q. I was injured at work January 2020 and went back to work October how long before insurance company makes an offer.
A: It depends greatly on what you mean by 'offer'. Did they pay you for the time off work? Did they cover your medical bills? did you suffer any permanent disability? Did you report the injury at all? A consultation with a workers comp attorney in your area is required to assure that you receive all the benefits you are entitle to receive.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Work Comp Website
Rose Legal Blog
Contact & Map
Rose Legal, PLLC
504 W 800 North
Orem, UT 84057
Telephone: (801) 810-7673
Fax: (801) 396-7011
Monday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: COVID-19 update: We are able to do all aspects of your case remotely. Call or email for details.