Free Consultation: (310) 706-4134Tap to Call This Lawyer
Timothy Lawrence NortonNorton & Associates Los Angeles Construction Defect & Real Estate Litigation
- Construction Law, Real Estate Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
- California, California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
34 years experience litigating construction defect and real estate litigation cases. $190m in jury verdicts. $72m in punitive damages. Sole practitioner offering exception personal service and attention. Highly skilled in all phases of litigation. Trial, Arbitration, Mediation, Settlement. Experienced in high-end custom home construction defects, real estate fraud and non-disclosure, complex business litigation.
- Tulane Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Tulane Univ Law School
- Law Degree
- Norton & Associates
- - Current
- Sole practitioner and owner of Norton & Associates: 30+ years experience in construction defect and real estate litigation.
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- California State bar
- California State Bar  # 123528
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 123528
- Free Consultation
Depending on the case.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map