Tim Brennan was raised in the coal region working in his family’s well known mom and pop restaurant. He began his legal career in the Lehigh Valley as a Bethlehem and Northampton County Solicitor. He currently lives in Doylestown and, in addition to his legal work, serves as a member of the Doylestown Borough Council.
Mr. Brennan graduated from Ursinus College in 2000, receiving his Bachelor of Arts with a double major in English and Politics and a double minor in International Relations and American Studies. During this period he served two United States Congressional Internships with Congressman Joe Hoeffel and Congressman Tim Holden.
Mr. Brennan also graduated from Widener University School of Law in 2003, where he was a leadership scholar, served as a senior member of the Law Review and graduated cum laude. He received the 2003 Widener Law Journal Outstanding Student Article Award for his article on Pennsylvania’s redistricting. He also studied at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland and Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic.
Mr. Brennan previously served as an attorney for a large defense firm and for the Governor’s Office of General Counsel. He was appointed Assistant Solicitor for the City of Bethlehem in 2005, as Solicitor for the Northampton County Controller in 2008 and as an Assistant Solicitor for Northampton County in 2018.
Mr. Brennan has been published in the fields of equine law and redistricting law, has argued several times before Commonwealth Court and has lectured on various topics at the Dickinson School of Law and for the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He has appeared on numerous local and national television and radio shows.
Mr. Brennan was recently certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensation law by the PA Bar Association Workers' Compensation Law Section as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. He volunteers for a number of charitable, legal, political, religious and community organizations.
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- Honors: Top 15% (12 of 101); 3.38 Overall GPA; 3.68 Third Year GPA Cum laude Widener Law Journal, Senior Staff 2003 Widener Law Journal Outstanding Student Article Award Dean Anthony J. Santoro Leadership Scholar Law and Government Certificate Dean’s Honor List & Certificates for Highest Grades
- Ursinus College
- B.A. | English, Politics
- Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensation law by the PA Bar Association Workers' Compensation Law Section as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- PA Bar Association Workers' Compensation Law Section as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Employment Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Municipal Law