Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- J.D. (1988)
- Activities: Clerked at Brabson, Kite and Vance in Sevierville, TN.
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- B.S. (1986) | Business Administration
- Honors: Highest Honors
- Activities: Worked at UPS every day to support my family.
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 13571
- Sevier County Bar Association
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
I will meet with a prospective client to listen to their situation. I will offer them recommendations as to whether I think I can help them or whether they need to see someone else. However, I will not give legal advice at a free consultation.
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law
- American Sign Language: Spoken
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map