Todd Lasky is an experienced workers' compensation and personal injury attorney in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He has represented individuals who have been injured at work, in car accidents and as a result of slip and fall accidents throughout Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, Bucks and Chester Counties. He has been recognized annually as a Pennsylvania Rising Star Super Lawyer, as well as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania. His compassion for those injured lends to his passionate representation of his clients and willingness to take on insurance companies and employers alike. He is known throughout the area as a zealous but professional advocate on behalf of his clients.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- J.D. (2001) | Law
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst
- B.B.A. (1998) | Accounting
- Zavodnick, Zavodnick & Lasky, LLC
- - Current
- Pennsylvania Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- National Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Rising Star Super Lawyer
- Pennsylvania Rising Star Super Lawyer
- New Jersey
Our initial consultation is free in all types of cases.
We do not get paid until we get you money.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Municipal Law
- Construction Law
- English: Spoken, Written