Attorney Nye practices throughout the State of Michigan, primarily in Central and Northern Michigan. Todd Nye has 20 years of success of helping people with bankruptcy, auto-injury, and Social Security disability. Consultations on these matters are always free.
- Michigan State University
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- Honors: Book Award
- Pro Bono Award
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Criminal Defense Association of Michigan
- Criminal Law Section, State Bar of Michigan
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- - Current
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- - Current
- 6th Circuit
- 23rd Circuit Court for Oscoda County, Mio, MI
- 34th Circuit Court for Roscommon County, Roscommon, MI
- 34th Circuit Court for Ogemaw County, West Branch, MI
- 46th Circuit Court for Crawford County, Grayling, MI
- 46th Circuit Court for Otsego County, MI
- 81st District Court for Oscoda County, Mio, MI
- 82nd District Court for Roscommon County, Roscommon, MI
- 82nd District Court for Ogemaw County, West Branch, MI
- 87-C District Court for Crawford County, Grayling, MI
- 87-A District Court for Otsego County, Gaylord, MI
Free consultation for bankruptcy, Social Security disability, criminal, and personal injury matters.
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards and debit cards.
Personal injury and Social Security disability matters -- no fee unless we win.
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability