Tommy Hindman handles many types of cases such as DUI, white-collar crime, and any other criminal case that demands a high level of expertise and professionalism. He is a member of "Top 100 Trial Lawyers of America" During his career as an attorney, Mr. Hindman has appeared as a legal commentator and analyst for Court TV and served as a Special Judge for Knox County, Tennessee. Mr. Hindman has handled many high profile cases in Knox County and the surrounding counties. Mr. Hindman has the benefit of years of experience in the legal profession and will put that experience to work for you and your case. The team of experienced attorneys at Hindman and Associates will make sure that you have the best possible attorneys on your side so that you will be treated fairly by the justice system. His many years of experience allow him to navigate the complicated system of laws, judges and courts so you can be assured of the best the legal profession has to offer. Tommy Hindman is recognized as one of the Top DUI Attorneys in the country by the National Advocacy for DUI Defense. The National Advocacy for DUI Defense, LLC (NAFDD) is awarded those it has determined are the nation’s best private Driving Under the Influence (DUI) attorneys. NAFDD has identified the finest criminal defense attorneys in each state and selected those who spend a significant portion of their practice representing individuals accused of DUI offenses. Attorney Tommy K. Hindman has represented thousands of individuals facing criminal charges such as: • DUI / Drunk Driving • Murder and Violent Crimes • Sex Crimes • Drug Crimes Areas of Practice • DUI/DWI • Criminal Law • Drug Cases • White Collar Crime • Sex Offenses • Homicide • Federal Crimes Litigation Percentage • 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation Bar Admissions • Tennessee, 1976 • U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 1976 • U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1977
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- J.D. (1974)
- Top 50 DUI Lawyers in Tennessee
- National Association for DUI DEfense
- The National Advocacy for DUI Defense, LLC (NAFDD) is an invitation only organization with two main purposes. First, to locate and validate the very best private DUI attorneys. Second, to educate client choice when selecting an attorney for their Driving Under the Influence (DUI). NAFDD has identified the finest criminal defense attorneys in each state and selected those who spend a significant portion of their practice representing individuals accused of DUI offenses (sometimes called DWI, DWII, OUI, OVI, OWI or OUII). The particularized knowledge, skill, experience, and expertise of these attorneys has led NAFDD to distinguish them as the nation’s top DUI attorneys.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the US
- National Trial Lawyers Organization
- The National Trial Lawyers Organization is a professional organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from across the country who exemplify superior qualifications as criminal defense trial lawyers. This national organization provides networking opportunities, advocacy training, and the highest quality educational programs for trial lawyers.
- 6th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- Free Consultation
Free initial Consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Criminal Law
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Hindman and Associates
Tommy K. Hindman is the founding partner of Tommy Hindman & Associates, Attorneys at Law in Knoxville, TN. He has built a firm with extensive experience in criminal trial work as well as civil trial litigation. Tommy Hindman is well known for having successfully defended thousands of cases including arrests, DUI’s, homicides and drug cases in both State and Federal Courts. Tommy Hindman and Associates are Excellent Tennessee General Sessions Court Lawyers The majority of criminal charges begin with a preliminary hearing in sessions court. This is a critical opportunity to reach a positive outcome that, unfortunately, many people miss by not acting quickly enough. If you have been charged with a crime, you want to choose a law firm that is prepared to act quickly to take advantage of every opportunity to get you the best possible result — whether in sessions court or criminal court. Have you been charged with a misdemeanor or felony? Call Tommy Hindman & Associates, Knoxville TN, Attorneys at Law today, toll free at 866-383-1545 to schedule a free initial consultation. When you choose our law firm, you will benefit from more than 30 years of criminal defense experience in Knoxville and throughout Tennessee.Tommy Hindman Knoxville, TN Attorney Knoxville, TN DUI Attorney
Tommy Hindman Knoxville is one of the finest and most experienced attorneys in the state of Tennessee. He has tried numerous cases in his 39 year career in both state and Federal courts. Tommy Hindman is known as tenacious litigator and will fight for your rights.