Free Consultation: (845) 533-2511Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Toshinori Isoai

Toshinori Isoai, Esq.
  • DUI & DWI, Traffic Tickets, Criminal Law ...
  • New Jersey, New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
J.D. | Law
Western Michigan University Cooley Law School Logo
University of Illinois - Springfield
B.A. | Legal Studies
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Experience
Attorney At Law
Toshinori Isoai, Esq.
- Current
Professional Associations
New York State Bar  # 4540704
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
New Jersey Courts
ID Number: 268862018
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New York
New York State Office of Court Administration
ID Number: 4540704
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
    DUI & DWI
    Traffic Tickets
    Suspended License
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    Landlord Tenant
    Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
Additional Practice Area
  • Commercial/civil litigation
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Japanese: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. speeding ticket back in December of 2019. I plea not guilty. Never heard from court. Just got court date 3 year later
A: The answer is YES. Many local courts hold court sessions only few times a month and they were closed during the COVID-19 pandemic, leading to their serious case backlog. Depending on the original speed alleged and the policy/personality of the town/prosecutor/judge, you may be able to negotiate a plea for a non-moving violation (assuming that this is not a TVB matter). You should consult with a local attorney.
Q. should I invest in a lawyer for an unlicensed operator ticket hearing(New York)?
A: There are several statutes in NY under which a summons is issued to a driver like you who didn't know his license was suspended. The violation can be a criminal offense (misdemeanor or felony) or a traffic infraction. If your is a traffic violation, you may not need a lawyer, and you may be able to get the charge dismissed or reduced to a next-t-nothing offense with a fine only by producing evidence that you have been restored, etc. If you have been hit with a criminal offense then you will want to consult with an attorney who has the sense of the local personality of the township where your case is pending.
Q. What are my options for Car tail lights got turned off accidentally during turn signal in New York?
A: You should speak with a local attorney to fight or resolve this matter. Assuming that this is not a NYC case, each township has a different personality when it comes to prosecution if traffic matters. You may be able to get the original violation reduced to a non-moving violation with a fine only. If not, you (your lawyer) may be able to argue for dismissal based on certain legal technicalities or go to trial. In any event, you may want to consult with a traffic attorney.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
The Isoai Law Firm
3 East Evergreen Rd, Suite 330
New City, NY 10956
Telephone: (845) 533-2511
Monday: 9 AM - 6 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 2 PM
Sunday: Closed
Notice: 24/7 Free Consulting Available (App only).