As a seasoned advocate, Tracie Wright-Reneau is skilled in navigating the justice system to handle legal issues between parties with meticulous attention to detail, poise, and intelligence. She works to provide services to clients at a reasonable cost, with the goal of using client resources most effectively. She is experienced in communicating with clients in a manner that is both comprehensible and knowledgeable. Tracie Wright-Reneau graduated from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2006 and was admitted to practice law in the State of Texas immediately thereafter. She handles primarily Family Law cases such as divorces, custody suits, paternity suits, terminations of parental rights, adoptions and child support. She also works with clients who have recently lost a loved one or those who are seeking to make plans for thier future. Since graduating, Ms. Wright-Reneau has handled several hundred family law and probate cases that range in complexity from the uncontested to the highly contested.
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Member of the Family Law Section of the State Bar of Texas Member of the REPTL Section of the State Bar of Texas
- 2016 Client Satisfation Award
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- State Bar of Texas # 24051966
- Comal County Bar Association
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AmericanExpress
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We work off of a retainer fee schedule only. We do not handle Pro Bono cases at this time.
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- The Wright Reneau Law Firm