Free Consultation: (248) 702-5303Tap to Call This Lawyer
Tracy Torni Gaudenzi

Tracy Torni Gaudenzi

  • Collections, Consumer Law, Criminal Law ...
  • Michigan
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
J.D. (2005)
Placeholder image for education.
Albion College
B.A. (2002)
Activities: Women's Varsity Soccer, Alpha Chi Omega
Placeholder image for education.
Family Law Certificate
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    Contingent fees are only accepted as allowed by the State Bar.
Practice Areas
Consumer Law
Class Action, Lemon Law
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Landlord Tenant
Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Legal Answers
Q. I want a case reopened... how do i make that happen?
A: My answer depends on a few scenarios:

1. If you have information/evidence that a person was wrongfully convicted, then contact the police department and the defendant's defense attorney. The defense attorney's contact information can be found in the court records (call the court and ask or look on-line).

2. If you are trying to help a person convicted, then you should contact an appellate attorney to assist you.

Either way, this is not a simple procedure. Your best bet is to contact a local attorney that handles criminal defense appellate work. Good luck.
Q. How can i get my sister from her legal Guardian amd become her guArdian? ?
A: You would need to file a Petition with the probate court. Without the consent of the present guardian, you should consult with an attorney for assistance.
Q. How do I get an interest in a potential WDMI judgment?
A: Place a lien on the court file. Ask your attorney to assist you to notify and confirm that all attorneys involved with the civil suit are aware of the Judgment.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Torni Gaudenzi Law, PLLC
Contact & Map
PO Box 71364
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Telephone: (248) 702-5303
Fax: (248) 786-3991