Trevor William Martin
- Business Law, Real Estate Law, Construction Law
- Principal Attorney and CEO at TWM Legal P.C.
- Managing Broker at Land Catchers Investments®
- Associate Attorney at Murphy Campbell Alliston & Quinn, P.C.
- Engineering Manager of New Product Introduction at L-3 Communications
- Project Engineer at L-3 Communications
- Realtor at Value Right Realty
Trevor started off his career in real estate as a licensed CA Real Estate Salesperson in 2004. As he worked diligently to become a Real Estate Broker, Trevor mainly serviced home-buyers and investors in the greater Sacramento residential markets. Following law school, Trevor immersed himself in the commercial real estate arena. As a licensed Broker, Trevor now offers full service representation for clients in both the residential markets and the commercial arena.
Trevor first attended college at The University of California, Davis where he pursued his degree in Engineering. During his time at UC Davis, Trevor studied extensively in the fields of electro-magnetics, analog / digital electronics, material science, and structural engineering. Later, after acquiring his B.S.E.E., Trevor went to work for L-3 Narda-West, a worldwide leader in the development and delivery of state-of-the-art RF payload equipment for the Satellite Space and Launch Vehicle markets.
Trevor went to study at Lincoln Law School of Sacramento with the intent to return to real estate development and sales, as well as to enter the field of intellectual property rights. However, during law school, Trevor developed a passion for the law and how it shaped every aspect of the world he and others lived in. As a result, Trevor ultimately decided not to limit his practice to such focused areas of the law.
After working as an Associate for Murphy Campbell Alliston & Quinn, and learning from one of the best real estate litigation attorneys in California, Trevor set out to open his own practice focused on real estate services as well as comprehensive legal representation.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation