Attorney Morrison has over 20 years of experience and has represented thousands of clients. He is well-versed in all areas of both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. He serves the entire state of Massachusetts from convenient office locations in Springfield, South Easton, and Worcester.
Prior to practicing bankruptcy law, Attorney Morrison received his undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, MA. He received his Juris Doctor from Tulane University School of Law in New Orleans, Louisiana before returning to practice in Massachusetts. He has literally handled thousands of bankruptcy cases, practicing for over 20 years.
Attorney Morrison is married with three children. He represents individuals, families, and small family-owned business, helping them get a fresh financial start with reasonable fees and payment plans.
- Tulane University School of Law
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst
- B.B.A. (1991) | Business Administration and Accounting
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
- Morrison & Associates, PC
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Foreclosure Defense
- Spanish: Spoken