Free Consultation: (240) 676-4827Tap to Call This Lawyer
Uzoma Obi

Uzoma Obi

Law Office of Uzoma Obi, LLC
  • Business Law, Personal Injury
  • Maryland
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

At LAW OFFICE OF UZOMA OBI, LLC, we are a new kind of law firm for a changing world. We are consistent, patient and professional, giving each new case the attention it deserves.

In his role as the Principal Attorney, Uzoma draws on his diverse and broad experience to help clients across a number of practice areas with primary focus on personal injury, auto accidents, Workers Compensation, and business law.

Uzoma earned his Law Degree from the University of Maryland School of Law. He is also licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and is also a member of the Maryland State Bar Association and admitted to practice law in Maryland by the Court of Appeals of Maryland.

University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
J.D. (1998) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
University of the District of Columbia
B.B.A. (1994) | Accounting
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Experience
Maryland State Bar
Articles & Publications
Keys To Unlock Grey Area Soft Tissue Injury Value
Uzoma Obi, Esq.
4 Things To Know About PIP Insurance In Maryland
Uzoma Obi, Esq.
4 Biggest Mistakes Made By Accident Victims
Uzoma Obi, Esq.
Speaking Engagements
How To Avoid Routine Errors As an Auto Accident Victim, Orlu Regional Association, DC, Wyndham Garden Hotel, Bladensburg Maryland
A speech on how to safeguard the value of your personal injury case immediately following an auto accident.
Certified Public Accountant
Accounting Aid Society
Nigerian American Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year
Orlu Regional Association
Award received from the Orlu Regional Association, Maryland Branch - a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization.
Professional Associations
Maryland State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultations are limited to 15 minutes and are strictly by appointments only
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    Applicable only to personal injury cases (auto/motorcycle accidents, dog bites, slip and falls, etc)
Practice Areas
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Igbo: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
7411 Riggs Road, Suite 400
7411 Riggs Road, Suite 400
Hyattsville, MD 20783
Telephone: (240) 676-4827
Fax: (301) 560-6526