At LAW OFFICE OF UZOMA OBI, LLC, we are a new kind of law firm for a changing world. We are consistent, patient and professional, giving each new case the attention it deserves.
In his role as the Principal Attorney, Uzoma draws on his diverse and broad experience to help clients across a number of practice areas with primary focus on personal injury, auto accidents, Workers Compensation, and business law.
Uzoma earned his Law Degree from the University of Maryland School of Law. He is also licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and is also a member of the Maryland State Bar Association and admitted to practice law in Maryland by the Court of Appeals of Maryland.
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- J.D. (1998) | Law
- University of the District of Columbia
- B.B.A. (1994) | Accounting
- Maryland State Bar
- How To Avoid Routine Errors As an Auto Accident Victim, Orlu Regional Association, DC, Wyndham Garden Hotel, Bladensburg Maryland
- A speech on how to safeguard the value of your personal injury case immediately following an auto accident.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accounting Aid Society
- Nigerian American Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year
- Orlu Regional Association
- Award received from the Orlu Regional Association, Maryland Branch - a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization.
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current
- Free Consultation
Free consultations are limited to 15 minutes and are strictly by appointments only
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Applicable only to personal injury cases (auto/motorcycle accidents, dog bites, slip and falls, etc)
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Igbo: Spoken, Written
Delays in seeking treatment can cost you big money. Watch to find out how.What You Must Know About Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Maryland
If you were in an accident with an uninsured driver or involved in a hit and run, watch this video.The biggest mistake made by auto accident victims
Click the link to find out the biggest mistake made by auto accident victims