Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Minnesota State College & University - Minnesota State University, Mankato
- M.A. | English
- Activities: Student Government, Student Magazine, Teaching Assistant first 2 years.
- Minnesota State College & University - Bemidji State University
- English and Philosophy
- Student Senate President, 1989-1990
- Honors: 1st Runner-up, Student of the Year 1990
- Activities: Student Government and active in a large number of student organizations.
- Zealous Advocates for Peace Law Firm
- - Current
- Solo practice, for profit law firm. ZAP was formally established in 2011, however I worked part time in solo practice after leaving my previous employer.
- Anishinabe Legal Services (ALS)
- 501(c)(3) non-profit legal service organization representing clients from the Leech Lake, White Earth and Red Lake Indian Reservations. ALS is NOT affiliated with the tribes but works with them to assist low-income American Indians on the three reservations.
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Some MN Tribal Courts
- Free Consultation
One half hour free phone consultation.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Competitive rates. Tribal Court representation rates are 1/2 those of state court. I'm licensed in Leech Lake, White Earth, Mille Lacs and Prairie Island Tribal Courts.
- Domestic Violence
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Native American Law
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map