Vanessa Cash Adamsarlawpartners.com
Her experience in representing clients facing hard financial times began in law school where she clerked at the Public Defender’s and Sen. Blanche Lincoln’s office, and Vanessa understands the challenges individuals face with a job loss, sudden illness, the cost of childcare and rising costs of living.
Vanessa graduated from the UA in Fayetteville with a B.A. in Advertising/Public Relations. She graduated from UA – Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law in 2007. She has been a practicing attorney for 10+ years, specializing in consumer bankruptcy matters, debtor-creditor litigation, and consumer transactions. She is currently on the executive committee of the debtor-creditor section of the Arkansas Bar Association.
Vanessa and her husband live in Little Rock with their three children, two dogs, and a lizard called Spike.
Memberships: Arkansas Bar Association, AAWL (Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers), the Pulaski County Bar Association, and the Debtor-Creditor Bar of Central Arkansas.
- William H. Bowen School of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- Activities: Phi Alpha Delta Treasurer Honor Council
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- B.A. (2004) | Journalist
- Activities: Contributing Writer to the Arkansas Traveler Newspaper
- Arkansas Bar Association, Debtor-Creditor Section
- Arkansas Judiciary
- ID Number: 2007145
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Q. I was arrested for delivery of controlled substance sch III meth in Lonoke county, arkansas on August 16
- A: What is the question? How to find out what the state's evidence is? File a Motion for Discovery. But there are plenty of other motions and issues that need to be addressed. Consult an attorney.