Attorney Veronica Robinson has practiced law since she graduated in 1995 from University of Florida College of Law with a concentration in family and disability law. These two fields are related in both requires an attorney who is diligent and understands that winning in the courtroom is largely based upon the preparation outside of the courtroom. More importantly, both fields involve helping people during their most vulnerable time to move forward to their next chapter in this book called “Life.”
Veronica’s legal expertise is in the representation of individuals in their disability claims.The disability claims range from representing students against school boards in their IDEA claims to representing individuals in Social Security Disability Claims.Veronica also represents husbands, wives, and children in divorce proceedings (dissolution of marriage); fathers and mothers in child support and timesharing (custody) cases; and children in child welfare and dependency proceedings.
Distinguished by the lawyers governing Board, Veronica recently been designated as a Board as a Board Certified Attorney in Juvenile Law by the Florida Bar.
Passionate about the needs of our most vulnerable, Veronica Robinson finds time to serve as CEO for the African-American Advocacy Center for Persons with Disabilities; an advisory board member for Florida Children’s First; and represents children in dependency and educational matters as an attorney-ad-litem.
Veronica Robinson's superior trial skills has lauded her as an instructor for training attorneys for the National Association of Trial Lawyers in their dependency and civil litigation She has won numerous civil cases, promotions, and accolades for her superior legal and problem solving skills.
Finally, it cannot be left unsaid that Veronica Robinson has been a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. since 1995.
- University of Florida
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- Radford University
- B.S. (1992) | Criminal Justice
- Executive Director
- African-American Advocacy Center for Persons with Disabilities
- - Current
- Awareness - Outreach Programs Advocacy - Social Security Disability, Special Education Law Access - Waiver Support Coordination
- Law Offices of E.F. Robinson, P.A.
- - Current
- Practice Areas: Family and Disability Law
- Associate Director of Paralegal Program
- Brown Mackie College
- Chief Legal Counsel - Miami and Monroe Counties
- Department of Children and Families
- Supervised over 50 attorneys and 25 support staff in dependency and civil cases.
- Assistant Attorney General to Bureau Chief
- Office of the Attorney General
- 1998-2000 Assistant Attorney General - Dependency Division 2000-2002 Senior Assistant Attorney General - Civil Division 2002-2005 Bureau Chief - Children's Legal Services Division
- Assistant Public Defender
- Office of the Public Defender
- Represented defendants in misdemeanor, felony, and juvenile cases.
- Board Certified in Juvenile Law
- The Florida Bar
- Florida State Bar # 74292
- - Current
- 11th Circuit
- Free Consultation
Free consultation for social security disability appeals.
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Contingent Fees
Contingent fees for social security disability appeals.
- Family Law
- Education Law
- Social Security Disability
- Juvenile Law
- English: Spoken, Written