I am a general practice attorney handling mostly Family Law, such as Divorces, Custody, and related matters. I also practice probate including Estates, Guardianships and Adoptions. I thoroughly enjoy advocating for parents or grandparents trying to see that their children are taken care of.
I also advise clients in property matters ranging from inheritance to property interest or boundary disputes and do contracts to convey property.
I also practice some limited criminal law.
Within my areas of practice, besides getting the best results for my clients, I pride myself in keeping my clients up to date by communicating regularly and returning phone calls or texts usually the same day. I respect my clients desire to be updated at each step of the process and update them accordingly.
- Arkansas State Bar
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills