Claimed Lawyer Profile
- C.A.R.E Award
- Central Arkansas ReEntry Coalition
- Recognized for providing legal oversight to the CARE organization. Providing free legal consultations at the annual "Rights After Wrongs" day of service. Attending and supporting "Day of Empathy" by #cut50 at state capital: rally and lobbying.
- Marie Interfaith Civic Leadership Award
- Marie Interfaith Civic Leadership
- About the Award The Marie Award recognizes outstanding Arkansans who have made a significant contribution to the advancement of the public interest by word, action and example through interfaith engagement and civic service over a number of years.
- NLADA Innovations in Technology Award (Equal Justice Award)
- National Legal Aid & Defender Association
- This award is presented at the annual NLADA/ABA Equal Justice Conference and honors an individual who has made outstanding career contributions to creativity and innovation in the delivery of legal service to poor people.
- Arkansas State Bar
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Civil Rights
- Domestic Violence
- Estate Planning
- Landlord Tenant
- Consumer Law
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
Websites & Blogs
- OpenLaw Online
Contact & Map