Summary: For the last twenty-two years I have been a country lawyer dealing mostly with the lives, rights, and problems of rural people. For the preceding thirty years, I had a career as a software engineer, communications engineer and high technology consultant at all levels of government in areas of energy, environment, national security, and foreign affairs.
Employment History: 1997 - Present: Attorney & Counselor at Law, The Ross Scott Law Firm, Andover, NY.
Focus on complex and first impression environmental issues, energy, technology, and Constitutional law, but also serving a broad local clientele as both counselor and litigator.
Experience at all levels of civil and criminal courts in New York and Federal
Jurisdictions. Clients have ranged from the poorest poor to multinational corporations.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School
- The Univ Of Buffalo
- University of Washington
- B.A. (1968) | Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Philosophy, Psychology, Religion
- Acknowledgement for Generous Donation of Legal Expertise
- The Supreme Court of Louisiana and the Louisiana State Bar Association
- Helped reestablish SouthEast Louisiana Legal Services after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita in 2005
- Program Achievement Award
- Mitre Corp., McLean, Virginia
- Cited for contributions made to the expedited development of advanced technical capabilities for high priority National Command, Control, and Communications (C3) efforts.
- New York State Bar  # 2811990
- - Current
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2811990
- D.C. Circuit
- ID Number: 54974
Depends on the problem at hand. All consultations are client-confidential status and fully privileged.
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Elder Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Environmental Law
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs