W. Sidney Vinson III
- Elder Law, Estate Planning, Municipal Law ...
Resume: Member of Coordinated School Health Advisory Council Director and Vice President of Erin Rotary Foundation, Inc. Member Erin Rotary Club Past President of Erin Rotary Club Past President of Houston County Lions Club Mason Member of Erin United Methodist Church Vice Chairman of Church Council Finance Committee Chairman Member Tennessee Bar Association Member American Bar Association Graduate of Houston County High School B.S. 1971 Austin Peay State University Doctor of Jurisprudence University of Tennessee College of Law, 1974 Licensed to practice law in Tennessee 1975 Private practice Erin, TN from 1975 - Present Houston County Chancery Court Clerk & Master 5 years General Sessions & Juvenile Judge Houston County, Tennessee from 1990. Municipal Judge Cumberland City Experience: City Attorney, City of Tennessee Ridge 1975-Present, County Attorney, Houston County, 1982-1990 County Attorney, Stewart County, 2000-2005 Legal Counsel for Industrial Development Board of Stewart County, 2000-2007 Legal Counsel for Stewart-Houston Industrial Park Board, Houston-Stewart Development Commission, The Industrial Development Board of Stewart-Houston Counties; Recently focusing practice on Probate and correcting or solving real estate title problems for clients.
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- J.D. (1974) | Law
- Austin Peay State University
- B.S. (1971) | Philosophy, History
Personal Injury Cases Only
Personal Injury Cases
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly Rates vary depending upon the matter. Contingent fees available for personal injury litigation.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law