Warren West is an accomplished trial attorney who has practiced law for over 38 years in the Central Oregon area. For over 25 years, Warren has dedicated his legal career to representing individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases against insurance companies and resulting from motor vehicle accidents, pedestrian and bicyclist accidents, defective products, medical malpractice claims, slip and falls, and other accidents caused by negligence. He has represented thousands of people over the years who have suffered from physical injury, physical pain, mental suffering, diminished quality of life, expensive medical bills, wage loss, and diminished earning capacity, achieving outstanding settlements or trial verdicts for his clients in these cases.
A fundamental aspect of Warren's practice is his accessibility to his clients. He personally meets regularly with his clients and their families. In this way, he can learn firsthand how their injuries have impacted their lives and lifestyles. Warren believes it is the attorney's responsibility to see to it that his clients are fully informed as to all matters affecting their legal claim.
In addition to his work on behalf of victims of personal injury, Warren is an active member of the American Association for Justice, the Oregon Bar Association, the Washington Bar Association, and the American Bar Association. He has served on the Board of Directors for the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association and was a founding member and president of the Robert Campbell Inns of Court.
Warren has received an "AV" rating since 1994 from the Martindale-Hubble American Law Directory, the highest such rating available to any individual lawyer in the United States. Year after year, his peers have chosen him as possessing the highest possible legal ability and ethical standards in his practice of law.
- University of Illinois College of Law
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- B.A. | Political Science, Economics
- Lead Attorney
- Warren John West, P.C.
- - Current
- Warren West has focused his practice on personal injury and wrongful death claims since 1986 in the Central Oregon area.
- "AV" Rating
- The Martindale-Hubble American Law Directory
- Warren has received an "AV" rating since 1994 from the Martindale-Hubble American Law Directory, the highest such rating available to any individual lawyer in the United States. Year after year, his peers have chosen him as possessing the highest possible legal ability and ethical standards in his practice of law.
- Listed as one of the Top 100 Trial Attorneys in Oregon
- The National Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers is a professional and educational organization composed of attorneys that are ranked in the Top 100 for each state. Membership is obtained through special invitation and is extended "only to those attorneys who exemplify superior qualifications, leadership, reputation, influence, stature, and profile as trial lawyers, both civil plaintiff and criminal defense."
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Former Member of the Board of Directors
- American Association of Justice
- J.R. Campbell Inns of Court
- Former President
- Washington State Bar # 35204
- - Current
- Oregon State Bar
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
No attorney fees unless you win.
- Animal & Dog Law
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents