Warren Wahl was born in Northern Michigan, where his grandmother always told him that he should be a lawyer because he loved to argue.
He left Northern Michigan to obtain a Bachelor's of Business Administration from Northwood University. From there, Warren continued his education and started his life-long dream of being an attorney by receiving his Doctor's of Jurisprudence for the Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
Upon completion, he immediately moved back up north to the area he loves most, Traverse City.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Northwood University
- Neumann Law Group
- - Current
- State Bar of Michigan
- Free Consultation
- Criminal Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Warren Wahl's Website Profile
- Neumann Law Group Website
- Michigan Injury Lawyer Blog
- California Injury Lawyer Blog
- Massachusetts Injury Lawyer Blog