- University of South Carolina
- Clemson University
- B.S. (1990) | Civil Engineering
- Best place in the world, made tons of friends.
- Activities: Golf Team, Alpha Tau Omega
- Law Clerk
- United States District Court
- Law Clerk to The Honorable G. Ross Anderson, Jr.
- SuperLawyer in Intellectual Property Law
- 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Defense Resource Institute (DRI)
- - Current
- Activities: Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property Committees; Trade Secret SLG
- South Carolina State Bar
- - Current
- South Carolina
- 4th Circuit
- 11th Circuit
On prospective defamation, libel and slander cases.
We have the flexibility to enter into what we hope and believe will be flexible fee agreements advantageous to our clients and our firm.
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Legal Malpractice
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Securities Law
- Civil Rights
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- English: Spoken, Written