Visit my Website at www.wsjlaw.com. 21 years experience with emphasis on Construction Law Litigation Cases. Reasonable Fees, Free Initial Phone Consultation; Personal Attention, Direct Communications with me, not an associate or paralegal. I represent Homeowners, General Contractors, Subcontractors, Material Suppliers, and virtually every over participant in the construction context. I have brought legal claims against Engineers, Surveyors, Realtors, Brokers and Real Estate Agents, Sellers, Contractors, and all types of Subcontractors. Breach of Contract, Negligence, Defective Work, Fraud, Misrepresentation and Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices. Graduated from the Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University. Undergraduate degree in Business Administration from UNC Chapel Hill.
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- B.S. (1989) | Business Administration
- Activities: Many
- East Carolina University
- other | General Studies, Transferred to UNC
- Honors: 4.0 overall grade average Freshman Year
- Activities: Multiple
- North Carolina State Bar
- Member of Construction Law and Business Law Divisions
- North Carolina Bar Association
- New Hanover County Bar Association
- LITIGATION TERMS EXPLAINED
- North Carolina
Free Phone Consultations. Call Now at 910-256-5800.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Very competitive and fair fees. When you retain me you deal with me, not an associate who can't make final decisions or give detailed advice.
- Construction Law
- Consumer Law
- Water Intrusion Claims
- Claim of Liens
- Defective Construction Claims