Attorney Wilfred Yeargan graduated from the University of New Hampshire Law School, Franklin Pierce in 1998. He has served the Northern Virginia area for eighteen years, providing skillful defense of thousands of criminal, traffic and DUI cases. He also assists clients with prosecution and defense of civil matters such as expungements, protective orders, personal injury and contract claims.
Attorney Wilfred Yeargan is an experienced litigator and has successfully defended thousands of criminal and traffic charges in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Some of the routine matters defended by his office include Reckless Driving, Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol, Driving on a Suspended License, Hit and Run, Speeding, Driving Outside Restrictions of a Restricted License, Accident Cases, Personal Injury due to motor vehicle collisions, Assault and Battery, Drug Charges like Marijuana or Cocaine Possession/Distribution, Theft, Embezzlement and Property Crimes. Attorney Yeargan aggressively defends client's legal rights and works hard to achieve the best possible result for his clients. His law office offers a free initial consultation and will meet you in the evenings and weekends at no additional expense. Give his office a call today to schedule a time to review your case.
- Franklin Pierce Law Center
- J.D. | Law
- American University
- B.A. | International Relations
- Law Office of Wilfred W. Yeargan
- - Current
- Attorney Yeargan has eighteen years of litigation experience in Virginia. He has extensive experience with jury and non-jury trials throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. He handles traffic, misdemeanor, and felony cases in the Juvenile court, General District and Circuit Court levels. Attorney Yeargan also assists clients with expungements, personal injury, business formation, contract negotiation/drafting, and civil litigation.
- Virginia State Bar
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Contingent Fees
In Personal Injury Cases only.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Wilfred Yeargan's Website Profile
- Law Office of Wilfred W. Yeargan Website