Senior Attorney and Counselor at Law: (1986-2019)
W. Blake McCarty, Esq. dba The McCarty Law Practice
* Founded and operated successful law offices at the Equitable Building, Perimeter Center Terrace, and the Ravinia in Atlanta. Hired, trained, and managed personnel, vetted incoming engagements, developed case strategies, worked with expert witnesses, and handled all aspects of client engagements for over 1,000 clients.
* Provided AV-rated domestic and international tax, ERISA, entity governance, corporate-partnership-LLC business transaction planning, negotiating, regulatory compliance, and contract drafting, securities law, employment law compliance, and counsel to Boards, officers, directors, managing members, general partners, and to physicians, entrepreneurs, and to individuals
* Counsel of record in over 550 federal civil cases and state civil and criminal litigation cases, including Title VII, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, PDA, employment related state torts, breach of contract, tax controversy cases, and criminal cases.
* No malpractice claims in over 3 decades of legal representation.
* Finalist for U.S. Magistrate Judge in Northern District of Georgia (1993). Panel interviewed applicant for vacancy on the Georgia Court of Appeals (2010).