I serve clients needing help with DUIs, traffic tickets, expungements, drug charges, domestic violence, misdemeanors and all felonies.
Examples of other charges include marijuana offenses, drug trafficking, drug possession, methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine and prescription offenses.
High speed speeding tickets, driving on suspended license, no insurance, expired registration are examples of traffic tickets for which I represent people.
DUI representation includes drunk driving defense, driving while using prescription medication, driving while high on other drugs, refusals, ignition interlock applications, and defending current DUIs for people with previous drunk driving convictions.
Domestic violence representation includes defending false allegations, recanting witnesses, prior domestic assault convictions, protective order violations, EPO hearings, IPO hearings, and motions challenging no contact orders.
- University of Louisville
- University of Kentucky
- Honors: Summa cum laude
- Associate Attorney
- O'Bryan Brown & Toner
- Staff Trial Attorney
- Louisville Metro Public Defender
- Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- - Current
- Visually Impaired Preschool Services (VIPS)
- Board Member
- - Current
- Activities: VIPS is a private, non-profit agency serving children who are blind or visually impaired, birth to school age, and their families. www.vips.org
Free 30 minutes
- Credit Cards Accepted
for personal injury cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Criminal defense fees negotiable.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Lawyer Website