Criminal defense attorney William S. Kroger has dedicated 100% of his career to helping men and women caught up in a criminal prosecution. He regularly defends clients in court throughout the Los Angeles area, including all Southern California Courts State and Federal.
Every day in court, I work to place checks on the power of the prosecution. I am honored to defend each one of my clients, no matter what crime they are accused of or where they come from.
Sometimes the best results in a criminal case can come from meeting with the prosecutor and convincing them that the charges against your client don’t advance justice. Other times, we have to take our best cases to trial by a jury. Since I started practicing around the Los Angeles area in 1997, I’ve developed working relationships with many others in the criminal court system, including judges, district attorneys, court clerks, and other lawyers. My clients benefit from my years of experience developing effective strategies for a successful result.
Lawyers sometimes talk about “routine” cases like they are no big deal, because we aren’t the ones facing a criminal conviction or jail time. But each of my clients is facing one of the most important challenges in their life. That’s why every client gets my personal attention, and I make sure to review every case myself. I worry about my clients. I make follow-up phone calls and meet with families to explain what is going on in the case or what we can expect at the next court hearing.
People can turn to me for support when they are in court for the first time. I still remember standing up in court with my first client. I don’t know who was more nervous, him or me. Thinking about how I felt that day it reminds me of how frightening court can be for my clients.
100% dedicated to criminal defense.
Even as a young lawyer, I knew that I did not want to work as a prosecutor and put people in prison.
- University of California - Los Angeles
- Pepperdine University
- William Kroger, Attorney at Law
- Lifetime Member
- - Current
- Arlene and Michael Rosen Trust
- One of Three Trustees overseeing a $30,000.00 trust
- CA v Acevedo
- University of West Los Angeles
- Pot Shops and the Marijuana Laws, MCLE lecture, Loyola Law School
- I was on a panel with prosecutors and law enforcement defending marijuana laws and pot shops
- Lifetime Member
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles Criminal Courts Bar Association
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws
- California chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws
- National Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Association of Federal Defense Attorneys
- International Criminal Law Association
- California State Bar # 187952
- - Current
- State Bar of California
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer free consultations over the phone and n person.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- White Collar Crime
- Domestic Violence
- Immigration Law
- Juvenile Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- William S. Kroger's Website Profile
- William Kroger, Attorney at Law Website
- 420attorney on Marijuana and recent events in the law, Brought to you by The Kroger Law Group
Can The Cops Search Your Car?Can A Criminal Defense Attorney Help With Tickets? | Free Legal Advice
Can we help wit traffic ticketsShould I Hire A Criminal Attorney? | Criminal Defense Attorney Los Angeles
Should I hire a Lawyer to represent me?Should I Hire An Attorney If Being Investigated? | Defense Attorney
What to do if I am being investigated?CNBC Says - Marijuana Is The Largest Cash Crop In CA | William S. Kroger | (323) 655-5700
Californias largest cash crop in Marijuana