Wilson Purves, Esq.Experienced and dedicated California immigration lawyer. Call us today!
- Immigration Law, Business Law
Wilson Purves practice focuses on Family, Deportation Defense and Business (Investment & employment) based Immigration to the United States.
Mr. Purves works with individuals and clients of various sizes, from start-ups and small businesses to large corporations, in a broad range of industries, such as wineries, restaurants, manufacturing, academia, medical, technology, athletics, arts, fashion and entertainment fields.
Mr. Purves is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and currently serves as legal counsel for the Mexican Consulate of San Francisco, CA.
He is regular contributor to several media outlets in Northern California including AM1010 and Univision. Licensed by the California State Bar.
- Foreign School
- Undergraduate Degree
- University of Buenos Aires School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Attorney / Abogado / Partner
- Kerosky Purves & Bogue LLP
- - Current
- How Do I Sponsor My Family Member To Immigrate To The U.S.?
- The legal blog of Kerosky Purves & Bogue LLP
- The future of DACA and TPS, Escuela Popular, San Jose, CA
- Escula Popular
- Immigration clinic with local bilingual school focusing primarily on DACA, TPS and other forms of immigration relief relevant for the latinx community. Event was organized by local Non Profit.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- California State Bar  # 249951
- - Current
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 249951
- 9th Circuit
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Please call for details.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment and Business Immigration Law
- Deportation Defense including Asylum and Cancellation of Removal
- Spanish: Spoken, Written