Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
- William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Northwestern State University of Louisiana
- MBA | Business
- University System of Georgia - Georgia Southern University
- B.A. | English
- Law Firm Partner
- Tucker Griffin Barnes
- - Current
- Charlottesville attorney Yvonne T. Griffin is a trial lawyer who practices only law for injured persons. She is the only local female attorney in Charlottesville and Albemarle County concentrating in car, truck and motorcycle crash cases.
- University of Maryland - South Korea
- Taught Business Law to American citizens.
- Assistant Commonwealth Attorney
- Commonwealth's Attorney Office, Hampton, Virginia
- Tried hundreds of cases and used that experience to develop her courtroom style.
Articles & Publications
- Compensation Typically Available in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Charlottesville Lawyers
- Electronic Files for Lawyers , CLE
- Voted Favorite Law Firm
- Charlottesville Daily Progress
- Voted "Best of" Law Firm
- Recognized in "Largest Personal Injury Jury Verdicts"
- Virginia Lawyers Weekly
- Virginia State Bar
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
No-Obligation, 2-Hour Office Consultation with Yvonne Griffin. You'll be glad you did.
No legal fee unless we win your case.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Truck Accident
- Slip, Trip & Fall Accident
- Dog Bite Case
- Brain Injury Case
- Wrongful Death Case
- French: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map