Zach Kafoglis has always been drawn to helping others and mediating conflict, intervening from a very young age to protect others from injustice and assist them in resolving their differences.
He became an attorney because it was clear a law career would give him the best opportunity to help people in crisis. Well respected by his peers, he has over 30 years of experience and has established a reputation of honesty and integrity while working with some of the most preeminent family law firms in the country.
Mr. Kafoglis has also helped people throughout his legal career with criminal issues, serious personal injuries, estate issues and other matters.
For the last 10 years he has practiced family law exclusively because he has seen the destructive nature of divorce on families and society, and knows there’s a better way.
- University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Treasurer, Student Bar Association
- University of Kentucky
- B.A. | History and Economics
- Honors: Phi Alpha Theta History Honors Society
- Attorney / Partner
- Hargrave Family Law
- The Collaborative Process in Domestic Relations Cases , Collaborative Law Section Meeting
- Martindale-Hubbell Lawyers Service
- Peer Rated for Strong Ethical Standards
- Kentucky State Bar
- Texas State Bar  # 24115556
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Kentucky Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24115556
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written