Zack AgilVivian & Agil Law
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
Zack was born and raised in San Francisco but has made Santa Rosa his home for the past fifteen years, owning and operating successful businesses and developing multiple ties to the community before deciding to become an attorney.
Early on in his legal career, Zack spent four years with Legal Aid of Sonoma County under the umbrella of the State Bar of California’s Practical Training program. This allowed Zack to provide legal services under the supervision of an attorney. Based upon his calming presence and ability to put people at ease, Zack was asked to work in the Domestic Violence division in which he handled thousands of Domestic Violence cases. Zack was also assigned to the District Attorney’s Family Justice Center. In this role he assessed clients, gathered evidence, prepared documents and court filings, represented clients in court, and led countless mediations and settlements.
In 2013, Zack was honored at the Sonoma County Bar Association’s Pro Bono Awards Luncheon and “recognized for being a ‘master of all trades’ for Legal Aid of Sonoma County.”
Zack’s greatest strength is his ability to negotiate a favorable settlement for his clients. This comes in great use when dealing with Personal Injury cases, Car Accident cases, or serious Criminal Charges. As a former businessman, he is adept at discerning the issues most important to the opposing party and then promoting a solution to those issues. Having experience with people from all walks of life, he is an expert at listening and finding points of commonality.
Zack holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Master of Legal Studies, a Juris Doctorate, and is a member of the California State Bar Association.
Zack recognizes that knowledge of the law is necessary to enable people to make the best decisions when faced with a criminal or domestic cases, and he is committed to providing that knowledge to his clients.
- Empire College School of Law
- Vivian & Agil Law
- Pro Bono Award
- Legal Aid of Sonoma County
- State Bar of California  # 332606
- State Bar of California
Free Consultation on Criminal and Personal Injury matters.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingent Fees on specific Personal Injury matters only.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Arabic: Spoken
- English: Spoken, Written