Williston, Tennessee Intellectual Property Lawyers
Collierville, TN Intellectual Property Attorney.
(901) 854-9704University of Arkansas School of Law and Roger Williams University School of LawRandolph-Macon CollegeTennesseeTennessee State Bar, Memphis Bar Association...Volunteering Out of the "Norm" and From the Sword to the Pen: A history of U.S. Tobacco Marketing Regulations.
Memphis, TN Intellectual Property Attorney.
(901) 522-9000University of MemphisUnited States Military AcademyTennessee, USDC Maryland, U.S. Supreme Court, USDC Western District TN, 11th Circuit, DC, USDC Eastern and Western Dist ARK, 6th Circuit, 8th Circuit, USDC Northern Dist Miss. and Federal CircuitDistrict of Columbia Bar
Murfreesboro, TN Intellectual Property Attorney.
(865) 637-3531University of Tennessee - Knoxville and University of Tennessee - Knoxville6th Circuit, Tennessee and U.S. Supreme CourtThe National Association of Distinguished Counsel, American Institute of Legal Counsel and Super LawyersClaims and Litigation Management Alliance and Tennessee State BarTennessee Current Legal Summaries
Brentwood, TN Intellectual Property Attorney.
(615) 953-1122University of Tennessee College of LawUniversity of Tennessee - Knoxville11th Circuit, 6th Circuit, Tennessee, U.S. Supreme Court and United States District Court, Middle District of TennesseeMid/South Super Lawyers/ Memphis Magazine, Nashville SuperLawyers, Mid-South SuperLawyers and Mid/South Super Lawyers/ Memphis MagazineTennessee State Bar, T.L.A.W....New Tennessee Law May Reduce Frivolous Suits but Make Valid Claims More Difficult and Tennessee Tort Law Letter
Franklin, TN Intellectual Property Attorney.
(615) 656-5122Southern Methodist UniversityUniversity of MemphisTexas, Tennessee, U.S. District Court - Middle District of Tennessee and US Patent & Trademark OfficeBoy Scouts of AmericaYoung Lawyers Division, WCBA and Franklin Noon Rotary ClubIt's Only Ethical: A Uniformity Argument for Exclusive Federal Jurisdiction Over Patent Legal Malpractice CLaims and Reliance on Oral Promises: Statute of Frauds and "Promissory Estoppel"
Cookeville, TN Intellectual Property Attorney.
(615) 997-0723University of California - Berkeley, University of San Francisco School of Law and University of California Hastings College of the LawUniversity of California - Davis and Lipscomb UniversityPatent and Trademark Office and TennesseeUC Hastings School of LawState Bar of Tennessee, Tennessee Bar Association Intellectual Property Section...The Hip Investor: Make Bigger Profits by Building a Better World and Reclaiming our Technological Posterity at the Intersection of Intellectual Property and Taxation: Uncovering how Patent Pools are Key to Recapturing the Benefits of Charitable IP Contributions
Get Featured, Get Found. Learn about premium placements
Find more Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.