Midland, Maryland Juvenile Law Lawyers
Hagerstown, MD Juvenile Law Attorney.
(301) 739-3600University of Baltimore School of LawMarylandTrial Courts Judicial Nominating Commission, Governor's Task Force on Sentencing and Alternative Sanctions, Maryland Correctional Facilities and Committee on Economics of LawNational Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Maryland State Bar Association...
Columbia, MD Juvenile Law Attorney.
(410) 730-4404University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law and University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of LawMaryland and U.S. Supreme CourtRotary Club of Columbia and Maryland Court of AppealsMaryland Association for Justice and Maryland State Bar Association
Greenbelt, MD Juvenile Law Attorney.
(800) 256-8172The Catholic University of America Columbus School of LawWesleyan UniversityMaryland Court of Appeals , U.S. Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, District of Columbia, United States District Court, District of Maryland and 4th CircuitSuper Lawyers, Best Lawyers, Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys' Association and Martindale-HubbellNational College for DUI Defense, Inc., National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers...Handling MVA Hearings and Maryland DUI Law
Get Featured, Get Found. Learn about premium placements
Annapolis, MD Juvenile Law Attorney.
(410) 268-5515Yale Law School and University of Maryland - Baltimore4th Circuit and MarylandSuper Lawyers, What's Up Magazine, What's Up Magazine and What's Up MagazineMaryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers...
Towson, MD Juvenile Law Attorney.
(410) 825-3300University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of LawUniversity of Maryland - Baltimore CountyMaryland, United States District Court for the District of Maryland, 4th Circuit and U.S. Supreme CourtQueen Anne's County Bar Association, Baltimore County Bar Association...
Find more Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.