For artists and creatives: Art law.
For creatives, startups, artists, and professionals: ADR, mediation, and dispute prevention services.
For lawyers and law firms: As-needed appeals, briefs, motions, and writing, with an emphasis on complex issues of federal law.
. . .
Adam Wilson practiced for a decade at leading law firms in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco (e.g., Gibson Dunn), where he prepared business-related litigation for mediation, arbitration, trial, and appeals (antitrust, intellectual property, commercial, multi-party complex commercial, and constitutional law).
He has also served as a mediator in about 200 small commercial disputes and lawsuits.
During a clerkship on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, in Philadelphia, he advised a federal judge in all areas appellate litigation (including employment / workplace, business torts, contracts, intellectual property, commercial litigation, and constitutional law).
In all, he has almost two decades of litigation, appellate, mediation, and ADR experience.
He also has a half-decade of experience as a lawyer-artist working at the intersection of art, business, and law. As an art lawyer, he assists artists and creatives at all career stages, including emerging artists, across all art law issues (including copyright, intellectual property, contract, freedom of expression / censorship, and moral rights issues.) His experience ranges from visual artists to interior designers to models, in spaces ranging from private and corporate collectors to art consultants to art fairs.
J.D., Stanford Law. Stanford Law Review. Moot Court.
B.A., University of Pennsylvania.
- Stanford University
- J.D. (1999)
- Honors: Stanford Law Review, Moot Court
- University of Pennsylvania
- B.A. (1994)
- Honors: cum laude
- Litigation Associate
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, LLP
- 1,000+ Lawyer International Law Firm. San Francisco Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Litigation Associate
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- 250+ Lawyer International Law Firm. Washington, D.C. Office
- Over 150 hours of mediation and ADR training.
- Private and court-adjunct trainings in CA and ME.
- District of Columbia
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
For my mediation fees, please see adamwilsonmediation.com For my fees to lawyers and firms for writing, please see adamwilsonlawservices.com Please contact me directly regarding art law services. firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 699-9957
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Appeals & Appellate
- Intellectual Property
- For Lawyers and Law Firms: Appeals, Briefs, Motions, Writing
- Constitutional Law and Antitrust Law
- Complex Commercial Litigation / Multi-District Litigation
- Art Law (Artists + Creatives)
- Rights of Creatives (Contract, IP, Copyright, Moral Rights)
- Adam Wilson | Mediation | ADR for Creatives, Startups, Artists, Professionals
- Adam Wilson Law -- Art Law + Appellate Law
- For Lawyers + Law Firms: Appeals, Briefs, Motions, Writing