I have been a Senior Trial Attorney for the Monterey County (California) District Attorneys Office, and a General Civil Litigator for over 30 years.
I am a trained Mediator in the areas of Real Estate, Business, Estate Planning, Probate, and Conservatorships. My practice includes transactional law in all of those areas, and I continue to accept litigation matters as well.
My primary focus on Real Estate cases includes all areas of entity creation, development, planning, construction contracts and disputes, regulatory permits and compliance, land use, leases, purchase agreements, condominium creation and administration, and landlord-tenant matters.
- Univ of Michigan
- Undergraduate Degree
- Univ of Michigan Law Sch
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 57087
- - Current
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 057087
- State Bar of Michigan
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights