As an attorney, Mr. Lum has over fifty years of experience, specializing in all aspects of immigration applications and immigration litigation. His immigration application practice includes consultation and representation on applications for Immigrant Investor Visas (EB-5), PERM, Nonimmigrant Business Visas (E-2, L-1, H-1, B-1/B-2), and all forms of family based visa applications. Mr. Lum’s immigration litigation practice includes representation for Asylum, TPS, VAWA, and Cancellation of Removal.
Mr. Lum also provides personal representation to individuals, partnerships, and corporations regarding all business and corporate matters, trust, wills, and estates, and business litigation and real estate litigation matters.
- Tulane Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- USC Law School
- Law Degree
- Southern California American Chinese Lawyers' Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- California State Bar  # 33521
- - Current
- 7th Circuit
- 9th Circuit
- 10th Circuit
Credit Cards Accepted
We charge a 4% fee for each credit card transaction.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- English: Spoken, Written