Fink Law, P.C. was founded by Alexander Fink in 2018 with the goal of helping clients like you resolve and prevent problems through cost effective legal representation. Alexander Fink is an attorney with over 18 years of legal expertise in all areas of commercial litigation, regulatory compliance, and business/corporate law. Throughout his career, Mr. Fink has successfully helped individuals and businesses resolve legal problems by effectively litigating disputes and advising clients on how to protect their rights. He has extensive experience and an outstanding track record of successfully recovering millions of dollars for his clients.
• Hobart College/With Honors or Hobart College With Honors
• Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, NY
• New York
• New Jersey
• U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
• U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Brooklyn Law School
- Fink Law, P.C.
- White Plains Bar Association
- State Bar of New York # 3909538
- New Jersey
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Depending on the nature of the claim.
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law